Our semi private training brings our trainer’s areas of specialization to you and your training partners. You receive all the benefits of personal attention and the added intensity of working with a training partner. Following training you will be able to reinforce the work that you did in your group together, bring farther faster!
Semi private training is also a money saving option because the cost per hour per person goes down.
Some of our semi private training areas of specialization are
- Russian Kettlebell
Russian Kettlebells are a great tool for building a strong, powerful and athletic body. For years they have been used by athletes and now also by fitness enthusiasts who have realized that athletic training is the best way to get in real shape and to look good, whether in sports or life.
Kettlebell Training will provide the following benefits:
- Build – a functional, lean body that lasts and will never quit
- Eliminate – unwanted layers of fat and increase your metabolism
- Turbo-charge – your useful strength, power and cardio conditioning
- Save – time with short but very effective training sessions
- Maximize – your athletic potential for any sport or real life challenges
TRX Suspension Trainer
TRX uses your own bodyweight to achieve all body strength, improve balance and increase endurance, and works your core muscles with each exercise. The best thing about the TRX is that it is perfect for users of all fitness levels. So whether you’re consistently at the gym, a serious athlete, or just looking to add some variance to your gym routine the TRX might be the right product for you.
The main reason the TRX works for so many clients is because you can instantly adjust the resistance to make it easier or harder for any exercise. Plus, no weights necessary! You just use your own bodyweight and a little bit of gravity.
PILATES BENEFITS FOR ATHLETES:
- Improve lung capacity and oxygen to the blood
- Achieve an overall sense of satisfaction, inside and out.
- Assist with rehabilitation of injury as well as prevention
- Relieve stress and increase athletic focus
- Enhance coordination, flexibility and stamina
- Learn how the body performs and functions
YOGA BENEFITS FOR ATHLETES
- Studies show the practice of yoga can lower your resting heart rate, increase your VO2 max and lower your blood pressure
- Yoga frees athletes from mental distractions, allowing them to increase their mental awareness. It develops focus, concentration, patience and determination
- The practice of postures also develops grace and precision. It teaches the athlete to struggle and challenge themselves w/o risking injury