This contains important information regarding
- Guest Policy
- Membership Cancellation Policies
- Personal Training
- Weight Management
- Membership responsibilities
521 River Rd
Edgewater, NJ 07020
15 Grand Avenue
Palisades Park NJ, 07650
General Manager: Barry Brewer: Barryb@FitnessFactoryGym.com
Customer Care: Annie Tarabokija: Carepp@FitnessFactoryGym.com
350 Route 46 East
Rockaway, NJ 07866
Join us on Facebook.com for specials, updates, and discussion boards.
Billing Date: Recurring monthly memberships are billed at the 1st of the month.
Late Billing Fees: A $15 late fee will be charged to client’s whose accounts are not able to be debited
Denial of Entry: Clients will be denied access to the Fitness Factory Health Club if their membership dues are in default and until such time that past dues and late fees are paid in full.
Membership Cancellation: Upon completion of client’s agreed to term of membership (no commitment, 12 month, 18 month, 24 month) client may cancel billing of their account by providing written notice to the Fitness Factory Health Club with no fewer than 15 business days prior notice (approximately 3 weeks). Any fewer than 15 business day notification will result in client being billed for one (1) more billing cycle.
Moving: Moving 25 miles out of the area or more.
Required documentation: Either Your New Drivers license, New lease agreement, or page 1 of your HUD statement accompanied with the following:
- New PSE&G bill
- New cable or other utility bill
Client will incur a 10% penalty equal to the total value of the contract.
Freeze Options: Following the term of frozen membership, billing will automatically be resumed without notice at the previous rate.
- Freezing of membership cannot be provided for reasons of vacation, business travel, or other personal reasons
Illness or Injury: You may freeze your membership for a term based upon your physician’s documented recommendation.
- Provide a letter of request on physician’s original prescription paper.
- Fitness Factory will confirm with your physician
Pregnancy: You may freeze your membership for a term based upon your physician’s documented recommendation.
- Provide a letter of request on physician’s original prescription paper
- All guests must provide a valid ID with an address that is within a 5 mile radius
- Members will be provided guest passes with each renewal of membership
- Guests with out a guest pass must pay the daily fee of $10 to workout
Every member is offered a complimentary personal training session at the beginning of their membership. This is a valuable offer and should be taken advantage of.
- Payment of personal training services are non refundable
- 24 hour cancellation is required by the client or the client will be responsible for the cost of the training session. Our trainers are highly in demand and a lost session is at the cost of another client’s time
- Clients are expected to arrive at their sessions on time, client’s who are late to sessions will still have their session end at the previously scheduled time
- Our Ideal Protein weight loss program is available for all, members and non members alike
- If you are an Ideal Protein client you are entitled to 2 free months of membership at Fitness Factory Health Club
- You may schedule an initial consultation with one of our representatives by visiting our Ideal Weight Management Facebook page
- Remember to replace your equipment after use. Rack your weights, dumbbells, and other equipment
- Wipe down sweaty surfaces
- Share equipment with others who are waiting. Allow them to “work in.”
- Treat others with courtesy
- Enjoy your workout!