PERSONAL TRAINERS and WEIGHT MANAGEMENT COACHES NEEDED
Are you passionate about what you do? The Fitness Factory Health Club in Palisades Park, NJ is looking for high energy trainers and weight management coaches that LOVE to train and motivate people. The candidate needs to be an assertive, self starter, who is creative/ambitious and wants to make a change in others lives.
Our weight management program is highly successful and increases personal training revenue; and we will train you on the system. The system is a quick learn and can be quite lucrative to the right individual as well as interesting and fun.
If this sounds like you please send us your resume. We will contact you if we seem like a good fit. We offer very competitive wages and free membership.
Front Desk Receptionist/Smoothie bar staff
This is a great position for an outgoing, friendly individual who is into fitness, nutrition, and healthy living.
The qualified applicant must have the following qualities
- Friendly and outgoing
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- Able work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable with making and receiving phone calls
- Able to adapt to retail computer systems
- “Can do/Will Do!” attitude
- Able to work on weekends
- Able to work until midnight and weekends
- Reliable transportation
- Actively into fitness (weights, cardio, classes, martial arts etc…)
- Previous Health Club/Hospitality experience
Weight Management Consultant
Fitness Factory Health Club in Rockaway, NJ is looking for an enthusiastic individual to represent our Ideal Weight Management Program. Our weight management program is one of the most effective systems available with 1000′s of successful dieters.
The position is perfect for an individual who has already experienced the extraordinary results of the Ideal Protein weight management program, but is also excellent for a person who is passionate about fitness, nutrition and personal growth.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work closely with individuals
- Highly developed sense of personal service and supportive personality
- Excellent professionalism in time management, scheduling and client support
- A bachelors or greater in nutrition, or psychology is encouraged
We will train the right individual.
Group Fitness Director/Group Fitness Instructor Wanted
The Fitness Factory Health Club in Palisades Park is looking for a dynamic, charismatic, dedicated and organized individual to fill a newly opened position in our group fitness division.
The Group Fitness Director’s key responsibilities include
- Create and maintain monthly group fitness schedule
- Hire and retain the best instructors for group fitness classes
- Keep up to date with the latest group fitness trends and actively implement new programs at the club
- Organize and manage the group fitness payroll
- Establish and maintain positive client relationships across a broad base of clients
Experience is preferred. Korean speaking is helpful but not a necessity. The opportunity for building a significant personal training client base is readily available.
The Fitness Factory is a growing network of health clubs that is expanding along the north east.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to expand their career in the fitness industry.
Please fill out an application today!